The Good Practice Scheme Quality Statement by Harlestone Road Dental Practice
Harlestone Road Dental Practice is a member of the British Dental Association’s Good Practice Scheme – the leading quality assurance framework for UK dental practices.
The BDA Good Practice Scheme is a quality assurance programme for UK dental practices. By becoming members of the Scheme, Harlestone Road Dental Practice demonstrate a visible commitment to providing quality dental care to nationally recognised best practice standards.
Our Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- We are committed to keeping up to date with and providing quality dental care to nationally agreed standards of good practice in order to provide the best care for you – our patients.
- Our practice is committed to supporting patients towards achieving and maintaining good oral health
- We involve our patients in all aspects of their care and ensure that their needs and preferences are considered and that they can take informed decisions
- We ensure a safe environment by undertaking risk assessments and managing potential hazards within the practice. We follow current guidelines for preventing cross-infection
- We recruit staff that are competent to undertake the duties associated with their role and provide training where required.
- We encourage on-going professional development for all members of our team
- We monitor the quality of the service we provide and seek the views of our patients to identify opportunities for improvement.
As Members of the Scheme, our Practice will:
- Carefully look at the service that is provided and compare it against nationally recognised standards of good practice for patient care
- Be assessed by the British Dental Association
- Regularly carry out internal checks on working methods
- Make the Good Practice Scheme commitment
The BDA Good Practice Scheme Practice Quality Statement
As part of the Good Practice Scheme all members of our dental team have made this commitment:
We hope that you are always satisfied with our service. We are happy to receive positive feedback as well as suggestions on developing our service to our patients.