What are the Benefits of going Private? FAQ’s:
• Fast-track waiting lists
• Much wider range of treatment options
• Being able to see same dentist every time you visit
• Treatments with better aesthetic results
• Option to have treatments not available on the NHS
• Opportunity to use a dentist with special interest in a specific treatment
• Having access to the most cutting-edge treatments and cosmetic techniques
• Flexible appointment times, such as early mornings and Saturdays
• Keeps you informed with the new, up-to-date treatment options.
• More time for preventing gum disease and tooth decay.
• Reduced waiting time. Reduced stress at each visit.
• Reduced administration/ paperwork. Time saved is spent on patient care.
• Value for money.
What are the types of treatment provided under private option?
All treatments including basic checkups are available privately in addition to more advanced treatments that you wouldn’t otherwise have access to.
Teeth whitening – one of the most popular ways to enhance your smile and a sure-fire way to get that ultra-groomed movie star look.
Cosmetic dentistry – this improve the appearance of teeth with the most popular treatments being veneers, in-lays and on-lays, cosmetic bonding, dental implants and orthodontics.
General dentistry – which includes check-ups, emergency dental appointments, crowns, fillings, endodontics (relating to ‘tooth pulp’), prosthodontics (relating to reconstructive treatment,) periodontics (relating to the structure of teeth,) and oral surgery.