The Harlestone Road Dental Practice Promise
- Guarantees to provide you with genuinely warm, friendly, yet professional service.
- High quality dentistry from our team of experts, both in routine dentistry and in cosmetic dentistry.
- You will be presented with all dental treatment options, giving you the power to make the best choices when it comes to your dental health.
- Our paramount concern is seeing to your individual needs and safety.
- Strict infection control, safety, and cleanliness protocols are followed in all practice rooms, as well as in the common areas of the practice to greatly minimise the risk of cross-infection.
- We will provide you with a detailed report of all the costs involved with your treatment.
- We strongly believe in transparency especially when it comes to treatment fees.
- Modern & comfortable facilities in our practice are resigned to provide you with the most pleasant experience.
- Comprehensive answers to your questions to give you the peace of mind that you need, before we proceed with the treatment.
What We Request From You, Our Patients
- For changes, adjustments, or cancellations – please notify us at least 48 hours before the scheduled appointment.
- This will give us enough time to rearrange schedules as needed.
- Our staff are here to provide you with great service, and quality dentistry. We request that you treat all members of our staff with equal respect and courtesy in return.
- We request that all bills be paid on time. We will provide you with a detailed estimate of the costs involved in the earliest stages of the treatment to give you time to prepare for the fees.
- Should you have any concern regarding the fees listed, please do not hesitate to talk to us about it so we can come to a resolution.
- For bills payment – we accept cash, as well as major debit and credit cards.
- For NHS cost claims, please bring the necessary documentation or proof of entitlement to facilitate the process.
- We request you to follow your dentist’s advice about good oral hygiene practices, to ensure that you will be free from gum problems, tooth decay, and other dental problems.
- In case you are not happy with the service our treatment we provide, we encourage you to share with us your concerns so we can come up with a more positive experience for you.