Quality Assurance Policy of Harlestone Road Dental Practice
The dental team at our practice would like to welcome you to the practice and thank you for choosing our practice for your dental care.
- We aim to provide dental care of a consistently good quality for all patients
- We aim to provide care that meets our patients’ needs and wishes
- We aim to make our patients’ treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible
- We will look after our patients’ general health and safety while they receive dental care
- We follow national guidelines on infection control
- We check for mouth cancer and tell patients what we find
- We take part in continuing professional development to keep our skills and knowledge up to date
- We train all staff in practice-wide work systems and review training plans once a year
- We welcome feedback and deal promptly with any complaints
- Every member of the practice is aware of the need to work safely under GDC guidelines.
The Good Practice Scheme Quality Statement by Harlestone Road Dental Practice
Harlestone Road Dental Practice is a member of the British Dental Association’s Good Practice Scheme – the leading quality assurance framework for UK dental practices. Learn More>